Geelong , Melbourne and Ballarat Surveyors
The St. Quentin Consulting Survey Group comprises project managers, licensed and engineering surveyors who are all professional experts in land measurement, information and management.
Meticulous attention to detail and in-depth knowledge of the current legislation and regulatory framework for this sector are central to the group achieving successful outcomes for clients in Geelong and throughout Victoria.
Our state-of-the-art technology, both in-office and in-field, is driven by some of the industry’s best people. Fieldwork is enhanced by the very latest satellite and robotic equipment, enabling us to achieve consistently accurate and timely results.
Our Geelong Surveyor Team has years of experience in all aspects of Land Law, including:
- Title Re-establishment Surveys
- Existing Condition Surveys
- Land Subdivision and Management – large multi-lot estates to small in-fill residential developments
- Land Registry Application Surveys
- Building subdivisions
- Land subdivisions
- Cadastral Surveys
- Photogrammetric Control Surveys
- Floor Area Surveys
- GPS Surveys
- Aerial Imagery
- Laser scanning
- Virtual tours in matterport
- Engineering and Set Out Surveys
- Asset Recording Surveys
- ACDC for Barwon Water
- GIS (Geographical Information System)