Geelong , Melbourne and Ballarat Surveyors
The Survey team comprises project managers, Licensed , Graduate and Engineering Surveyors who are all professional experts in land measurement, advice and project delivery.
Meticulous attention to detail and in-depth knowledge of the current legislation and regulatory framework for this sector are central to the team achieving successful outcomes for clients in Geelong and throughout Victoria.
Cadastral / Title Surveying
Title boundary definition requires investigation, measurement, analysis and certification, which is carried out by a member of our team of 5 Licensed Surveyors (LS) enjoying a combined total of over 100 years experience.
In a discipline where expertise matters, we have the knowledge you require to ensure the success of your project. We support you through the complex process and provide added security for your valuable land asset.
Our Cadastral Surveying team has high level experience in the acquisition and analysis of survey data providing a range of expert services including:-
• Estate Developments with restrictions and MCP’s
• Title Re-establishment Surveys, title boundary advice and title amendment
• Land and Building Subdivisions
• Crown Land and Crown Lease Surveys
Our experienced team of Qualified Engineering Surveyors embrace the latest technologies in satellite, drone and laser scanning measurement and is committed to delivering your project in an accurate and timely manner.
Our Engineering Surveying team has high level experience in the acquisition and analysis of spatial data providing a range of expert services including:-
• Feature and Level Surveys
• Engineering surveys for roads and infrastructure
• Dam monitoring
• A-Spec, Asset Recording and As-constructed surveys
• Laser scanning to create 3D point clouds with 360 degree photos
• Virtual tours in matterport
• Drone Surveys
• Volume Calculation Surveys
• Geographical Information Systems (GIS) with data collection
• Floor Area Surveys