Geotechnical Engineers Geelong
Our geotechnical engineers and geologist are equipped to provide technical and practical expertise in a range of development projects.
We have over 20 years experience in assessing geotechnical conditions throughout Victoria and have assisted on many landmark projects. Our years of hands on experience are invaluable given the importance and consequences of accurately identifying the reactivity and stability of soils in the construction industry.
Utilising our multi-disciplinary tam of engineers (civil, environmental, geotechnical), geologist, town planners and surveyors we are able to provide a full of suite services which enables us to provide efficient, economical and positive client-focused outcomes.
Our unique geographic reach allows us to offer site-wide services throughout Victoria.
Whether you simply need a site classification test for you home or require an in-depth investigation for a major development we are happy to assist.
Our services provided by the division include:
- Geotechnical investigation for residential or commercial construction
- Site classification for residential construction
- Pavement investigation for road construction
- Landslide risk assessment for construction
- Land capability assessment for effluent disposal
- Dam / water storage investigation or assessment
- Permeability testing for soakage put design
- Geo – environmental investigation (contamination assessment)
- Footing inspection
- In-situ soil bearing capacity assessment
- Distressed building investigation
- Flexible joint design for reactive sites
- BAL ratings for bushfire assessment in accordance with A3959 2009
- Wind rating in accordance with AS 4055-2012