Geelong Facilities Management System (FMS)
Facilities Management Group
St. Quentin Consulting web-based Facilities Management System (FMS) is designed to enable you to manage the day-to-day operations of your business with greater ease and efficiency by using spatial data and mapping.
The purpose of the FMS is to provide a system for the safe storage and easy retrieval of your key business and operational information, and to enable that information to be quickly and easily updated when required. It also assists with asset maintenance and budgeting requirements.
Asset information includes:
- Building and facility location
- accurate above and below ground service location eg gas/water/electricity/communications/ sewerage
- aids in strategic planning and redevelopment by having information at your disposal
- Asset management – ability to link critical information to these assets
- Document storage
- Interactive map/aerial photo
Our customers include :
- Deakin University
- Latrobe University
- Bellarine Bayside
- Wynndean Holiday resort
- Collendina Caravan Park
Please visit the St. Quentin Consulting Facilities Management website for more information.